Sunday, January 15, 2012

B-day Countdown: My Wishlist!!

 Hi there!!

How was your weekend? Mine's been the weirdest ever! Anyway, there's almost a week left for my b-day (23/1) and I'll be a quarter of a century old!!! I've already started to make my wishlist!! See what you think!!

---

Hola!!

Qué tal el finde? El mío ha sido de lo más raro! En fin, ya sólo queda casi una semana para mi cumple (23/1) y para llegar al cuarto de siglo!!! Ya he empezado a hacer mi "lista de deseos"!! A ver qué os parece!!















1. ZARA TROUSERS
2. MASSIMO DUTTI FEATHERS SKIRT
3. ASOS LACE DRESS
4. ASOS BLACK DRESS
5. ASOS 2 IN 1 DRESS
6. POETE DRESS
7. POETE LACE SKIRT
8. POETE KNITWEAR
9. ZARA BLACK ANKLE BOOTS
10. UTOPIALE BY KICKERS BOOTS
11. BERSHKA BALLERINAS
12. POETE GLOVES
13. POETE BAG



No comments:

Post a Comment