Monday, January 16, 2012

Things I love 'bout Winter!

Hi there!

I was thinking about posting stuff from the Golden Globe Awards but as I was going through some blogs, I saw that lots of people already did it!! Just let me say that Angelina was my favourite (as usual!!).

It's so cold outside today that I feel like finally it's winter!! (We've had such a spring-like weather!) And there's a couple of things that I love about it!! Clothes I wear & stuff I love doing during winter!! And at the moment... I'm craving soup lol!!

---

Hola!!

Estaba pensando en publicar algo de los Globos de Oro pero mientras ojeaba otros blogs, me he dado cuenta de que mucha gente ya ha hablado de ellos! Sólo quiero decir que la mejor para mí sin duda, ha sido Angelina! (como siempre!!)

Hace tanto frío hoy que ya empieza a parecer que es invierno! (Estos meses de tiempo primaveral no terminaban de encajar con nuestra estación!) Y hay un par de cosas que me encantan de esto! Ropa que me pongo o cosas que siempre hago en invierno! Ahora mismo por ejemplo, me muero del antojo de sopa!!je!







I love wearing my new ASOS ankle boots, my fur coat (which I have in brown, white and black) combined with a faux fur scarf. But one of the items I wear the most are my biker boots which I mix with jeans and a long sweater or with my skinny leather trousers.

---

Me encanta llevar mis botines nuevos de ASOS con mi abrigo de pelo (lo tengo en marrón, blanco y negro) y con una bufanda de pelo de zorro que es espectacular; pero lo que más me pongo en invierno son mis botas moteras que me encanta combinar con unos vaqueros y un jersey largo o con mis pantalones de cuero pitillo.




Moreover, one of the best things you can do in Winter is going to Starbucks (I'm a huge fan) and ordering a mocha coffee with extra cinnamon... AMAZING!!! After that, I love going home and taking a hot bubble bath and lighting up my Black Vanilla Zara Home candle!

---

Además, una de las mejores cosas de invierno es ir a Starbucks (soy fan no.1) y pedir un café de mocha con extra de canela...ESPECTACULAR!! Después de eso, ir a casa y prepararme un baño caliente de burbujas y encender mi vela de Blanck Vanilla Zara Home.




But without any doubt, the best thing you can do on a cold and rainy day is put on your slippers, light a fire and, in my case, play with my dogs! (Let me introduce the one on the pic! She's called Martina and she's the newest!!)

---

Pero sin ninguna duda, una de las mejores cosas que puedes hacer en un día frío y lluvioso es ponerte las zapatillas de estar por casa, encender la chimenea y en mi caso, jugar con mis perros!! (Os presento a la de la foto! Se llama Martina y es la última adquisición!)

3 comments:

  1. wonderful post...
    I love your blog...
    ciao my dear friend!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. de fan a fan de starbucks, un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them too.
    ps. you should totally get involved with my giveaway babe. think Erin Wasson - it's way major!! X

    ReplyDelete